Responsible for maintaining exceptional guest studio, provides coaching team with support and leads by example to display
Summary: Responsible for leading the team in best coaching practices and is responsible for overall upkeep of studio equipment.
The SWEAT440 Head Coach is the “go-to” person that all members rely on to be sure they are using our equipment safely and in a way that produces the best physical fitness benefits. This role will provide demonstrations of how to use equipment and offers one-on-one coaching when needed, for both the clients and the coaching team. He or she is always on alert to help new and continuing members navigate the workout, while encouraging and motivating them to give their very best effort.
This position requires the candidate to have a solid understanding of fitness and operational excellence standards. This role directly reports to the Regional Manager.
● Upholding safety on studio floor during every shift and daily comprehension of the studio workouts
● Strong sales capabilities to present membership options to first-timers and close membership sales.
● Offering postural modifications to members when needed to support existing injuries, safety and
● High energy floor presence at all times
● Hands-on motivation & encouragement to class attendees pushing them to exceed their fitness goals
● Results driven acknowledgement to members
● Ensure first time attendees are set up for success through proper class orientation and trainer coaching
● Floor management, upholding time keeping & stations moves
● Manages all studio Coaches to ensure consistency in daily workout execution and product delivery.
● Train Studio Coaches in any new techniques or procedures introduced to the studio.
● Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound, always.
● Daily workout set up and tear down for next day’s operation is well executed by the team with the
Head Coach’s direction.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills while being in charge of a newly opened studios day to day operations
● Responsible for equipment upkeep, regular maintenance and minor repairs to ensure smooth daily operations.
● Communicates with the Regional Manager for larger studio or equipment maintenance needs.
● Continued education and learning of best practices and resources in the field to support daily workouts in-studio and to deliver to the coaching team.
● Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service always
● Cross-trained in administrative related duties including client check-in, member sales and general studio logistics to support the team.
● Promote special events for the studio in the community and in the studio space.
● Assist in community outreach and strategic partnerships.
● A passionate, positive and high energy individual who strives to provide a world class fitness experience all of the time
● Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and members
● Minimum of one year of experience as a fitness coach
● Possess a nationally accredited training certification
● Experience in small team leadership and management, preferred
● Current CPR certification or to be obtained within three months of start date.
● Outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic and personable
● Excellent verbal skills
● Must be proficient in spoken English
● One year minimum customer service experience, preferred
● Must provide documentation of legal U.S. residency
● Ability to work and function in a TEAM Environment
● Flexible to work early mornings, day, evening and weekend hours as needed by demand of the studio
Job Type: Full-Time salary compensation
Compensation and Benefits:
● Competitive Base Salary or Hourly Compensation and Bonus Structure
● Complimentary SWEAT440 membership
● Complimentary SWEAT440 membership for one friend or family member
● if full time, benefits package
SWEAT440 is a state-of-the-art gym that provides a dynamic 40-minute workout designed for beginners and experienced fitness enthusiasts alike.
With HIIT and cross-training classes beginning every 10 minutes, SWEAT440 is the world’s most convenient boutique fitness studio.