Body Dynamics is a multidisciplinary training and rehabilitation facility located on the Gold Coast.
We are looking for the right S&C/ CrossFit coach to join our team of movement specialists.
We want to provide you with a career path and not just a job. The right candidate will be looking to walk into 10-20+ sessions per week and for the right person a head coach/leadership role may be offered.
We are all about the intelligent pursuit of health, and believe that smart training is the best form of injury prevention as well as the best path to a long active life. As such experience under the bar, and on the gym floor is a MUST.
If you are looking to expand yourself and your experiences you will be able to work with our large Allied Health team including Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, and other skilled S&C coaches. This is a great opportunity to learn from other professionals within the greater health community.
Duties will/can include:
- Coaching and Directing Group exercise classes (CrossFit, Strength & Conditioning, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics etc)
- New member orientations and initial assessments.
- 1 on 1 fundamentals and performance training.
- 1-1 sessions with individuals with specific needs (NDIS participants) and working alongside our Allied health team.
- Basic customer service, daily operations and some light administration duties.
- Lead-Generation and Club Culture activities.
- New member sales.
Essentials (must be attained prior to starting):
- Professional indemnity and Public liability insurances must be valid.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in Strength Principles and Training.
- Experience/ specialisation in any type of weight training. (Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Body building, Strength and Conditioning, and/or CrossFit)
- Degree in Exercise Science and continuing study as Allied Health practitioner.
- Knowledge and experience in Corrective Exercise with strong confidence in S&C movement progression and regressions.
- Sales experience.
Experience and skills:
- We are looking for a high energy, fit and healthy individual, for whom training and coaching is a long-term passion.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
-Excellent Customer Service Skills. This includes good telephone manner, verbal communication and appropriately groomed.
-Experience and desire to work with a wide range of clients.
-General Administration skills a plus.
-Competitive pay structure
- Ongoing education in rehabilitation, strength principles, sales, marketing, management, strength and conditioning.
We are looking for an applicant who lives and breathes their training and loves to see others succeed.
Were after a Coach who’s are looking for a long term career, growth and development with our facility.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org