Black Wolf CrossFit is seeking a professional personal trainer and group fitness coach in Houston, Texas.
We are currently looking for a professional and experienced coach, so we can continue to grow Black Wolf and our offerings to our athletes.
We are seeking a highly motivated, fitness enthusiast who will follow and respect our core values and coaching techniques.
The personal trainer and group coach is responsible for the following:
• Guide athletes through daily workouts, while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
• Understand and demonstrate functional movements, understand and explain the methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation that a member may have.
• Start and end on time.
• Welcome any new athletes or prospects.
• Sign in and account for all athletes attending each class.
• Wear the proper coaching attire.
• Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and schedule intro sessions. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
• Continued education encouraged. Learn & lead new programs and/or projects
• Participate in community events that take place throughout the year.
• Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
• Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized. At Black Wolf, our athletes’ experience is of the top priority. It will be up to you as the Coach to lead by example and, on a daily basis, foster and strengthen the community we have created.
Ideal Qualifications (1 or more):
• CrossFit L1
Estimated Time Commitment:
• 20-30 hours per week
• Coach/Owner meetings up to 1x/month
• Encouraged and challenged to assist the development of new programs and services.
• Work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction from the owners.
• Opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owners.
Job Type: Full-time/Flexible
Pay: $17.00 to $45.00 /hour
• Morning (Must)
• Mid-Day (Preferred)
• Evening (Must)