Move. Lift. Live. is committed to providing coaches the environment and culture needed to have a career with upside potential and that supports the lifestyle they want.
MLL is searching for an all-star coach that will provide world-class support. This coach must be committed to empower each individual to reach their most ideal self, and must be capable of diving into their world deeply enough to understand what it is that makes them tick, create a space that's nurturing and accountable, and can go the distance to help remove any barriers--mind and body--that are holding them back.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated to carry out every day tasks and responsibilities. They must be accountable, respectful, professional, persistent and eager to be part of a growing business. They must carry knowledge, experience and training within fitness, movement, health, wellness.
Every candidate will complete 20-hours of evaluations before becoming an employee. Every new employee will complete an onboarding and training program, as well as participate in regular team meetings. Additionally, it is our preference to evolve any part time staff to full-time, salary-based, members of the team.
- Self-motivated and follows through
- Desire to become a full-time wellness professional
- Persistent in their dedication to growth and education
- Takes initiative and is responsible/accountable
- Nationally accredited/certified
- Coach ~10 weekly group fitness classes
- Conduct discovery 1-on-1 sessions with new potential clients and leads
- Conduct personal training sessions
- Manage program design and, potentially, nutrition coaching for clients
- Participate in regular coach and staff meetings, and development sessions
- Pursue continuing education and excellence
- Actively post and engage on social media for your personal development and the success of MLL
- Maintain a respectful, welcoming, comfortable and safe environment throughout the facility at all times
- Be an inspiration and vehicle for positive change
- Command confidence and conviction respectfully and professionally
- Adhere to MLL's vision, mission and core values in and out of the gym
- Guide and lead clients, the team and the community toward excellence each day through your example
- Be an present, leaned-in and compassionate source of communication, vulnerability and openness
- Cover sessions when needed
- Be prepared, always
- Be adaptable, always
- Greet folks immediately upon entry, and tend to walk-ins when necessary
If this sounds like the type of position you can thrive in, please contact us. We want to hear from you. We look forward to meeting you.