Fitness Online Personal Coach/TrainerJob brief
We are looking for a Fitness Trainer who will be a part of our custom one-on-one coaching program.
Ultimately, you will help our members achieve their health and fitness goals by working with them one on one.
- Identify the customers’ fitness level and health.
- Conduct virtual weekly check ins for our members to review results from the week and what to do to improve for the following week
- Be available to assist members throughout the day with any fitness issues they are struggling with
- Work with manager to confirm you are implementing approved training programs for the members
- Provide alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Monitor customers’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Give customers’ information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
Requirements and skills
- Previous work experience as a Fitness Trainer or similar role.
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each customers’ needs.
- Ability to instruct and motivate people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced training/coaching Remote/Virtual.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $200.00 - $250.00 per hour
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Group fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote