To deliver a safe and a beneficial personal fitness program, which has been tailored to the client's needs and goals to all clients of varying ability according to "BODY TIME" standards and procedures using "BODY TIME" equipment.
• Create EMS fitness programs for the client
• Complete coaching sessions
• Track all sessions in the Front Desk system
• Providing personal training sessions using EMS device (electro-muscle stimulation) at highest standards
• Control and monitor EMS fitness program(s) for each client
• Participate in coaching special events, challenges, and monthly community workouts?
• Assist management with communication between management and clientele?
• Be prepared with the available equipment for programmed sessions, body composition and meal replacements.
• Be prepared to move between different locations according to operational needs of the business to fulfill your contractual end date?
• Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
Are you in optimal physical shape? Clients look up to their personal trainers as examples of what it means to be fit and healthy. Even great educators and motivators may have trouble finding clients if they don’t seem to be in shape. This does not mean meeting status quo standards of physical beauty; every body type is different, and being “in shape” means different things for different people. But personal trainers must be able to demonstrate a range of exercises and train just as hard, or harder, than their clients in order to help them succeed.
Do you believe in the power of fitness? Personal trainers don’t just exercise because they want to stay slim. They see physical fitness as a powerful force that fundamentally enhances people’s lives. It is this strong belief in their work that enables personal trainers to be so motivating to others.
Develop your skills as a leader. Personal trainers must be inspiring, trustworthy, caring leaders. After all, they lead clients through exercise sessions that can evoke pain, frustration and sometimes tears. Personal trainers keep clients’ eyes on their goals and share in the satisfaction and happiness that comes when they’re achieved.