Burn Boot Camp is looking for the top 1% of trainers to work with our incredible team and serve our amazing members In McDonough, GA. Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting fitness company with over 300 locations nationally! We are looking for a trainer who will thrive in an environment where they are able to influence not only the lives of our members and teammates, but also the direction of the company.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic and challenging workouts to clients of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to engage and motivate multiple clients at a time and provide a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT) training, all creating an inviting environment of support that exceeds client expectations. Burn Boot Camp trainers must have a strong desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through pushing them outside of their comfort zone and showing them what they’re capable of.
WHAT BURN BOOT CAMP HAS TO OFFER YOU
- Supportive environment of career progression
- Consistent set hours and schedule
- No need to find your own clients
- Master trainer mentorship
- Access to a nationwide community of the top 1% of personal trainers in the nation
- Work in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment that a go-getter will thrive in
- The fulfillment of building relationships and helping create meaningful and last change in member’s lives
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Training camps - Lead and motivate clients of all backgrounds through intense and safe training sessions
- Personal training in a group setting - Ability to engage multiple clients in workouts while offering a personal experience
- Fitness consultations- Facilitate client success, tracking, uphold client attendance and accountability
- Excellent customer service - Add more value to our members by providing genuine interaction, empathetic engagement, and consistent devotion to your goals and theirs!
- Knowledge - Possess the skills and ability to conduct and communicate safe and effective exercises for clients of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Client communication - Let your knowledge shine by sharing unique and educational content via our social media platforms and customer emails
- Facility management - Assist with maintaining club standards of equipment
- Community outreach - Represent Burn Boot Camp in a professional manner at local community events and expos.
- Leverage combination of Burn Boot Camp sales approach and your own personality to drive membership growth
- “Lead up” through identifying areas of opportunity to improve the business and working with leadership team to implement a plan to execute.
- Be a positive addition to the company culture and make Burn Boot Camp a place where teammates and members love to be
- Large emphasis placed on community engagement, pop up camps, and developing joint venture relationships
- Certified Personal Training certification (NASM, ISSA, ACE, ACSM, NSCA) OR 4-year Exercise Science degree with no gap in experience
- CPR/AED certified
- 1+ year experience in personal training or coaching
- Ability to work and train clients of all ages and fitness backgrounds
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Positive attitude, energetic, highly motivated, and fun
- Must be coachable
- Train within the Burn Boot Camp guidelines
- Must be able to give clear instruction, proper exercise modification, and challenge clients to achieve their fitness and health goals
- Career-minded attitude
- A dedication to maintaining personal integrity, client confidentiality and professional standards for best practice
About Burn Boot Camp McDonough
Burn Boot Camp offers challenging & transformative 45-minute workouts, complete nutritional support, trainer focus meetings, complimentary childwatch, access to online workouts, and the best fitness community in the world.