CrossFit LPF - Coconut Creek, FL
CrossFit LPF is looking for an energetic, passionate and self-motivated part time Head Coach to join our team. You must love people and be comfortable coaching class sizes of up to 15 or more. Personal Training / Foundations hours are also available. An in-depth understanding of CrossFit (HQ’s) standard of movements is required and must be able to make adjustments and decisions based on class size (will explain during the interview).
· L1 CrossFit Certified (or higher)
· At least 1 year CrossFit Head Coaching experience
· Must be a self-motivated leader
· Team Player
· Maintain a safe workout environment
· Help to keep facility and equipment clean and organized before, during and after each class
· Willing to learn and adapt to our program and coaching style
· Daily opening and closing duties
Hours: Part time, schedule is flexible, 4-12 hours weekly (approx.) , AM & PM hours available.
Start Date: Immediate
Rate: $17.50-$25 per hour based on experience and certifications + commission for specialty workshops, personal training, consultation sign-ups and foundations sessions.
COVID-19 considerations: 15 athlete MAX per class (sign-ups required), athletes 6-10ft apart, deep cleaning daily, equipment cleaned before & after each class & more
CrossFit LPF was born in 2013 and we have been dedicated to building a strong and supportive community ever since. We provide an exceptional, full-service health & fitness program designed for every body. We strive each day to educate, encourage & inspire our members to live their best lives through our CrossFit classes, Personal Training, Kid Fit, and Nutrition Program. We are located in Coconut Creek, Florida.