POSITION TITLE: Business Development & Operations Manager.
RA50 COMPANY OWNED FRANCHISE – BOROONDARA, and
RA50 FRANCHISOR COMPANY
Direct report to: Managing Director and the Board
Reports responsible for: Subcontract trainers and instructors
COMPANY OWNED FRANCHISE – BOROONDARA
The Business Development & Operations Manager is responsible for assisting to grow the company owned franchise in partnership with the Managing Director.
· Getting to know and understand to the total operation of a franchisee’s business.
· Delivering exercise classes.
· Marketing and advertising
· CRM & Accounting
· Booksteam booking system
· The RA50 messaging via our website and social media outlets.
· The recruitment of new Instructors to deliver new and exciting classes specifically for our target market.
· Assist in the selection and establishment of our first shopfront location in the Boroondara LGA.
RA50 FRANCHISOR COMPANY
This position is responsible for RA50’s Business Development and Operations.
· Assisting our new franchisees to get started and
· Overseeing the total operations of the franchising company, while being supported by the Franchise Development Manager and Managing Director
· Provide leadership training and mentoring (with the support of the Franchise Development Manager and Managing Director) to all franchisees and advise on all start up matters such as systems, marketing and advertising, classes training and hiring of all required personnel including instructors.
· The Business Development and Operations Manager will report to the board and contribute to all important decision making.
Internal contacts: Managing Director, Franchise Development Manager, and Company Accountant.
External contacts: Franchisees, Potential Franchisees, Trainers & Instructors our Customers and Community Organisations.
· At least 7 years’ experience in appropriate industry in a development & operations or related discipline
· Demonstrated budgeting experience
· Willingness and ability to travel
· Ability to effectively network build a team and community relations
· Working understanding of legislation and requirements and issues affecting the over 55’s market.
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel Power Point, and Internet)
At “Renewed after 50” we believe in a personal approach to developing wellness programs based on your current state of health, preferences, time, personal goals and expectations. Whether onsite or online, a qualified Wellness Coach will provide the support, motivation & guidance that you need by: