Privately owned “Boxing for Fitness” Studio in need of trainers and coaches to train clients. We have lots of new members who want and need instruction, and we need YOU!
- Must be a cheerleader at heart and a drill sergeant in execution.
- Must love people.
- Must love sweet beats and be able to come up with sweet playlists.
- Must be comfortable giving sweaty high fives.
- Must be comfortable taking sweaty post-workout selfies.
- MUST BE ON TIME! ALWAYS!
- Hours are early morning, 5 am - 10 am & evenings 4 pm to 8 pm. Based on needs and flexibility in the studio.
DO NOT APPLY IF …
- You can’t play in a team.
- You are only interested in yourself and money.
- You take yourself too seriously.
- You’re too cool for wacky sock Wednesday and themed events.
- Your ego is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s backside.
- Over half your Instagram pics are shirtless bathroom selfies.
If you made it this far … we are looking for you.
We need 6 to 16 sessions covered weekly and if you crush it, there is a lot more where that came from. We are growing fast and there are many opportunities for growth inside the company.
As a coach/pack leader your job is to take amazing care of our members and be a team player as we grow Wolfpack. As a coach your job is to serve, teach, and empower our members and to have success in their health and fitness goals through the classes and support you deliver. You will facilitate classes, hold members accountable for their goals, and meet with members for check-ins during challenges and their membership.
Our ideal coach has experience in the fitness world and understands the value of health and fitness in people's everyday life.
We’re seeking someone that knows how to lead and how to be a team player, with great levels of integrity, communication, and a desire to meet people where they are, and when to push them further. It’s essential that our coaches be approachable and professional. We are looking for someone that wants to grow with us as we build a high-performance gym and team.
Objectives of This Role
- Learn and understand the training and coaching fulfillment processes to serve and care for our members.
- Lead your daily classes and support your class members.
- Provide feedback, correction to form and technique, and provide encouraging support to members during each class.
- Answering questions, helping and encouraging our members in their training sessions making announcements in classes, etc.
- Communicate member needs and concerns to the team, and together we find solutions to the members problems and challenges.
- Collaborate with coaches and other team members to solve problems and create consistency for service in the studio.
- Convert challenge members to become a year of change member at the end of their challenge.
- Show up to the studio 15 minutes before your class starts.
- Coach and lead classes each day you are scheduled to coach.
- Complete our “Boxing for Fitness” training to lead and instruct members on form, techniques and training sessions.
- Clock in and out for classes and communicatiton.
- Be a team player and leader that is focused on our team and our members succeeding.
- Participate in scheduled weekly team meetings.
- 2 years of experience as a personal trainer/group fitness instructor
- Personal Training Certification or Group Training Certification
- Experience in fast-paced studio environment or group fitness classes such as CrossFit, Les mills classes or other specialty studio workouts
- Boxing or kickboxing experience is a BONUS
- Experience using sheets, google drive, and other computer programs.