StretchLab is seeking personal trainers, massage therapists, and dance/yoga/pilates instructors to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their clients receive a world-class stretching session.
Our Flexologists will provide one-on-one assisted stretches as well as lead guided group stretching classes for our clients.
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretch classes for up to 6 clients
- Encourage and motivate clients throughout stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab membership and retain current clientele through sales and outreach to leads
- Managing client care by delivering a best-in-class stretching experience, updating client notes consistently, and booking client's weekly recurring appointments
- Ensure the safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce StretchLab policies and safety rules
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist Sales Associates and General Manager with studio tour and sales as needed
- Maintain strong social media presence to client membership and retention
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility, and flexibility
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer, Physical Therapist, or Pilates or Yoga Instructor
- Experience working in a fitness/health environment where you providing hands-on training with a client
- Fitness certification required
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy
- Must love connecting with people and have a passion for helping them achieve goals
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available to go through our 2 day Flexologist Training Program™, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials and 3 days of in-person/hands-on training