Job Opportunity – Functional Fitness Coach
With a new gym facility opening very soon, HARAKA is now seeking a highly motivated and ambitious functional fitness coach to join the team.
Qualifications and experience
• Level 3 Personal Training qualification
• CrossFit Level 1 (level 2 desirable)
• Minimum of three years experience coaching group classes
Joining the HARAKA Team
The following attributes are expected from members of the HARAKA team:
• Being a professional and reliable member of the team
• Highly motivated and ambitious individual with good team ethics
• Excellent communication skills and rapport building ability.
• Work assertively and efficiently in an evolving environment.
• Requirement to have a flexible approach to working times and shifts.
Your role as Functional Fitness Coach will include:
• Professional delivery of functional fitness classes on a daily basis
• Delivery of small group and one-to-one personal training sessions
• Assist with the creation and delivery of community events that enhance the overall member experience
• Supervising HARAKA operated gym spaces, ensuring compliance with normal operating procedures of these venues at all times.
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times in line with the HARAKA operating culture.
HARAKA has been a leader in the Abu Dhabi health, fitnessand wellness industry since their inception over a decade ago, building a strong reputation as Abu Dhabi’s go tocommunity health and wellness provider. Over the years HARAKA has successfully demonstrated a high level of delivery across all areas of health and fitness for both government and private organisations.
Although primarily known as a class-based functional fitness and endurance gym, HARAKA successfully continues to deliver the following:
• HARAKA Gyms & Studios
• Endurance / Triathlon programmes
• School Strength & Conditioning
• Youth holiday fitness programmes
• Corporate Wellness
• Community Events
Delivering Excellence – We are dedicated to pursuing the highest standards in our team, our products and in the experience for our community. HARAKA aims to deliver the best through high quality coaching, education and the environment it creates.
Cultivating a Community – The community aspect of HARAKA is our greatest strength. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is positive, welcoming and enjoyable.
Empowering Lives – We have created HARAKA out of our fundamental desire to empower our members to strive to become the best versions of themselves.