1- Job Description for female coaches and Instructors ( Female gym).
coaches and Instructors , lead, instruct, and motivate individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise (exercises for the heart and blood system), strength training, Fitness , Weight loss and stretching. body building, Dancing, Yoga , Cross fit . They work with people of all ages and skill levels.
Specialities and skills required: ( Dancing Salsa. Zumba. Belly. Gym body building Stretching. Cross fit. Aerobics & fitness, TRX. pilates. Yoga. Etc)
Report to : Gym Manager
Compensation & Benefits:
Total Salary 350-450 KD (Kuwaiti Dinars) + (P.T. commission: 20-30 % of the P.T. paid sessions
Working Conations: Contract DurationTwo (2) years
Working Hours Eight (8) Hours working per day. ( 3 hrs. group classes per day + 2 hrs. for gym services and development and customers care)
3Hrs P.T sessions allowed during the duty working hour and after working hours it’s opened.
Six (6) working days in a week.
Food Allowance: No free food.
Transportation: Provided by the company.
Housing: provided , Shared kitchen and toilet.
Travel Air Passage: Joining and return ticket after completion of Two (2) years contract upon final departure.
Annual Leave: Thirty (30) days paid.
Probation period: 100 days
Medical & InsuranceProvided by the company.
Resident Permit: Provided by the company.
Uniform: Provided by the company.
Other terms & Condition: As per Kuwait Labour Laws.
Duties & responsibilities: Trainers and instructors typically do the following:
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Give emergency first aid if needed.
- Both group and specialized fitness instructors often plan or choreograph their own classes.
- They choose music that is appropriate for their exercise class and create a routine or a set of moves for a class to follow. Some may teach pre-choreographed routines that were originally created by fitness companies or other organizations.
- Personal fitness trainers design and carry out workout routines specific to the needs of their clients. In larger facilities, personal trainers must often sell their training sessions to members. They start by evaluating their clients' current fitness level, personal goals, and skills. Then, they develop personalized training programs for their clients to follow, and they monitor the clients’ progress.
In some facilities, a single coach or instructor may provide individual sessions and teach group classes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Sports or Physical Education or Equivalent.
- Certs in Body building , or Cross Fit or Dancing or Fitness.
- Training Programs certs.
- Minimum 21 years of age – Max Age 42 years.
- CPR/First Aid Certs
- Min Experience 3 to 5 years as coach/Instructor.
- English Language.
- Interpersonal. communication skills required.
- Ability to work with youth and adults.
- Must have the physical, visual and auditory ability to perform the essential functions of the job.