Jubilee Fitness & Nutrition is seeking a Group Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer in Daphne, Alabama. Our goal is to grow the Jubilee community by utilizing effective, efficient, and fun fitness. We design programs to help athletes achieve their fitness goals inside and outside the gym. As a part of our program, athletes are guided, motivated, and coached every step of the way through unique and structured workouts.
Beyond fitness, Jubilee is a community of strong, healthy individuals who work hard, play hard, and have fun! We are invested in our athletes and support them not only in the gym but also with life achievements outside the gym.
We are currently looking for a professional and experienced functional fitness coach, so we can continue to grow Jubilee Fitness & Nutrition and our offerings to members. The role of the Coach will be to exude the vision and mission of Jubilee which is to help move the state of Alabama from bottom 5 in National Health Rankings to top 5 by arming every Alabamian with knowledge, skills and support necessary to build healthier lifestyle habits. Our Vision is BIG and it all starts with coaches supporting the members of our community.
We are seeking a highly motivated, fitness enthusiast who will follow and respect our core values and coaching techniques. CrossFit Level 1 Training is a minimum requirement.
The JubileeFit Coach is responsible for the following:
- Guide athletes through daily workouts (WODs), while creating a fun and productive atmosphere for them to achieve their goals.
- Understand and demonstrate functional movements, understand and explain the JubileeFit methodology, and have the necessary skills to scale and modify movements and/or workouts for any ability level and/or physical limitation that a member may have.
- Start and end class on time.
- Welcome any new members or prospects.
- Sign in and account for all athletes attending each class.
- Wear the proper coaching attire.
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and schedule intro sessions. Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Teach additional programs such as endurance programs, strength clinics, etc. (Continued education encouraged.)
- Participate in community events that take place throughout the year.
- Provide athletes with health and fitness guidance on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives.
- Assist in keeping all the gym area and its equipment clean and organized. At Jubilee Fitness & Nutrition, our members' safety and happiness is of the utmost importance, followed closely by the achievement of their goals, as well as the camaraderie and community among members and staff. It will be up to you as the Coach to lead by example and, on a daily basis, foster and strengthen the community we have created.
CrossFit L1, additional certifications desirable
Estimated Time Commitment:
- Coach/Owner meetings up to 2x/month
- Encouraged and challenged to assist the development of new programs and services.
- Work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction from the owners.
- Opportunities to earn more revenue through other programs, activities, or initiatives set forth by the owners.