This is a great opportunity for a qualified Fitness Trainer seeking to advance his/her career into an Assistant Manager Position.
If your passion is fitness, you are enthusiastic, have high energy, personable well-spoken, and you possess the required skills to work for premier in Personal Training. Please email your cover letter and resume.
* Must hold current personal trainer certification
* Must hold current CPR/AED certification cards
*Must be fit and be able to lift 60 lbs.
* Pay hourly+session trained+Bonuses based on experience
* Helping clients achieve their fitness goals, and provide results.
* Focus on client retention and satisfaction.
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Design customized fitness programs using a proven system * Perform fitness assessments * Must really enjoy helping clients attain their health and fitness, and nutrition goals following a proven system
* Must be enthusiastic, encouraging, and motivating clients, must have high energy and smile, must be personable and well-spoken, and be a teamwork
* Dependable and flexible with the schedule
* keep the studio clean and sanitized
CPT certification and/or Degree in Exercise Science or a related field. 1-year of experience is preferred
Continuing Education credits are paid for based on the amount of time you are with the studio
Full-time position and Part-time