Personal Trainer – Hartford Area
- The highest compensation in Connecticut.
- Earnings potential up to $100K+ within a 35-40 hour work week.
- Average annual income across all full time Trainers is currently $83,400.
- $1,000 per year educational reimbursement.
- Over 400 hours of paid continuing education taught by leading industry educators and top Big Sky Trainers.
- Benefit package includes paid vacations, medical insurance and 401K.
- Flexible schedules.
- Educate. Coach. Inspire.
- Develop and deliver safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs based on clients’ goals.
- Build a client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including proper exercise techniques.
Education / Experience / Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Four year degree in exercise science, exercise physiology, athletic training, or other related field preferred.
- Personal Training experience preferred but not necessary.
- CPR certification required within 6 months of working.
- Obtain one of the following certifications within 6 months of hire: NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, ISSA and we’ll reimburse you 100% of the cost.
Compensation: $60,000 - $100,000+ per year
Big Sky Fitness
Be a part of something great! Our Big Sky Team helps thousands of members change their lives every single day. If you’re looking for a career in fitness working in world-class training facilities, we encourage you to apply today.
Smiling, high-energy people needed for part time and full time positions. Flexible scheduling and hours available with the gyms voted #1 in Greater Hartford. Great people and a fun place to work!